Dear Parents, Guardians, and Students:
Hello San Juan High School. Thank you all for your patients during this time. Our teachers and staff are working diligently to provide your students with the best educational experience during this time. Distribution and return of home learning packets will include:
- Blanding residents: On Wednesday March 18th we will be handing out home learning packets from 7:30-9:00 at the high school. Last names beginning with A-L will pick up work in the Main Foyer. Last names beginning with M-Z will pick up work in the Auditorium Foyer.
- During this time students may check out a chromebook to help with this process. You must have internet access for it to work.
- Each student will receive instructions for their classes. We encourage students and parents to stay in contact with teachers and staff via email, phone calls by calling the high school @ 435-678-1301 if you have any questions. Please work on completing these assignments online or on paper depending on teacher’s instructions. For those that do not have internet access, teachers will provide same content on paper.
- The first series of packets will be due Monday March 23rd. You will turn these assignments in at the same place and time that you picked them up on Wednesday the 18th. Also, on Monday the 23rd you will be getting your 2nd home learning packets.
- Mondays and Wednesdays from 7:30-9:00 will be turn in and pick up times for Blanding residents. Bus students will turn in and pick up assignments on Mondays and Wednesdays at their bus stop.